With Health Care Association of Michigan eLearning you can...
- Register online for any program
- Earn credit 24/7 at your convenience with self-paced on-line programs
- Access your purchased programs and reprint certificates
Virtual Education Catalog
Welcome to the Health Care Association of Michigan and Michigan Center for Assisted Living Virtual Education Catalog!
- Through this catalog, you can access the latest online programs on subjects important to your career development. All HCAM/MCAL virtual education will be offered through this platform including live and on-demand programs. All online CE programs clearly identify the number of credits granted in the program description.
- Please note: registration through this catalog is separate from the Health Care Association of Michigan and Michigan Center for Assisted Living website.
- After you select/register for an on-demand program, you will receive an email from email@example.com
- The first time you click to access your on-demand program, it will prompt you to set up your login credentials. (If you set up the same username and password that you use for HCAM/MCAL website, logging on to one will not log you on to the other.)
- Once you register for a course, you will have 30 days to login and complete the course. After 30 days, access to the course is no longer available.
- For support questions please contact SeminarWeb at 1-800-701-5161 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for Online Programs
View Purchased Programs
- View purchased programs and titles in My Courses