With Health Care Association of Michigan eLearning you can...
- Register online for any program
- Earn credit 24/7 at your convenience with self-paced on-line programs
- Search the catalog or browse by author, subject, or keyword
- Access your purchased programs and reprint certificates
Virtual Education Catalog
Welcome to the Health Care Association of Michigan and Michigan Center for Assisted Living Virtual Education Catalog! Through this catalog, you can access the latest online programs on subjects important to your career development. All HCAM/MCAL virtual education will be offered through this platform including live and on-demand programs. All online CE programs clearly identify the number of credits granted in the program description.
- Registration through this catalog is separate from the Health Care Association of Michigan and Michigan Center for Assisted Living website.
- After you select/register for an on-demand program, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
- The first time you click to access your on-demand program, it will prompt you to set up your login credentials. (If you set up the same username and password that you use for HCAM/MCAL website, logging on to one will not log you on to the other.)
- For On-Demand programs, once you purchase a course, you will have 30 days to complete it in order to earn credit. After 30 days, the credit will expire.
- For customer support, please contact SeminarWeb at 1-800-701-5161 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Purchased Programs
- View purchased programs and titles in My Courses
Search Virtual Education Catalog
- Search Virtual Education Catalog by keyword, author, subject, publisher, or credit offered.