Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
$109 for Non-member
January 15, 2020
Health Care Association of Michigan
This program will provide an update to participants following the first quarter under the new Patient Driven Payment Model. Robin Hillier will review the most common issues providers have faced under the new payment system and provide tips for success. She will also discuss any clarifications that have been released by CMS since the system began.
- Describe the criteria of an interrupted stay.
- Explain the Variable Per Diem Rate Adjustment
- List the five case mix adjusted rate components in PDPM
- Describe the required and optional assessments under PDPM
- Explain the criteria that makes a diagnosis "active'.
- This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS—Approval #20210114-1.50-A62363-DL. Contact KistiBoatright@hcam.org for further information.
- In order to receive NHA credits, please supply your NAB ID# with your registration. HCAM will be uploading all credits to the NAB database 2 weeks after the live program, or within 30 days after completion of the training on-demand. If your NAB ID# is not provided, HCAM cannot apply your credits.
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.