Welcome to the Health Care Association of Michigan and Michigan Center for Assisted Living Virtual Education Catalog!
- Through this catalog, you can access the latest online programs on subjects important to your career development. All HCAM/MCAL virtual education will be offered through this platform including live and on-demand programs. All online CE programs clearly identify the number of credits granted in the program description.
- Please note: registration through this catalog is separate from the Health Care Association of Michigan and Michigan Center for Assisted Living website.
- After you select/register for a program, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first time you click to access your on-demand program, it will prompt you to set up your login credentials. (If you set up the same username and password that you use for HCAM/MCAL website, logging on to one will not log you on to the other.)
- Once you register for a course, you will have 30 days to login and complete the course. After 30 days, access to the course is no longer available.
- For support questions please contact SeminarWeb at 1-800-701-5161 or at email@example.com
Social Work / Dietary / Activity Series: Defensive Documentation for the LT...
Dietary Series | Nutrition and Dining Changes Due to COVID - What did we le...